Since their inaugural launch in 2008, Kaplan Business School (KBS) has grown from a small institution servicing a few hundred students, to a national multi-campus network educating over 3,500 scholars. Kaplan Business School is a globally recognised provider of higher education degrees in Australia and offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in business, accounting, marketing, management, tourism, entrepreneurship, health services, digital management, analytics, project management and leadership.
- The KBS Advantage: Studying with KBS is a lifelong investment. Bringing together students of more than 80 different nationalities, Kaplan Business School (KBS) promotes greater cultural awareness, social connections and diversity in the classroom. Small class sizes enable KBS's expert lecturers to provide students with individual support and make it easier for students to connect with their peers. KBS's subjects focus on the practical skills employers are looking for in business graduates. Kaplan Business School is proud to be acknowledged as a global leader in education, helping students define their path to success. They're here to help students achieve their goals and to provide support along the way.
- Globally Accredited Provider: They deliver accredited courses recognised by leading government bodies and professional institutes.
- Foundation for the Future: KBS provides lifelong support to help students grow. All their students and alumni have access to KBS's career services, professional development and networking opportunities.
- Not Just a Number: They take the time to get to know each student and make sure they enjoy their journey by creating a community where everyone feels heard.
- Individual Support: KBS's small class sizes enable their expert lecturers to provide the support students need. Students have rated KBS student support higher than every public university in Australia.*
- Real-World Relevance: KBS carefully selects their lecturers based on their industry experience. Their subjects focus on the practical skills employers are looking for in business graduates.
- Global Citizens: Bringing together students of more than 80 different nationalities, KBS actively promotes the benefits of cultural awareness, social connections and diversity in the classroom.