Campbellsville University is a comprehensive, Christian institution that offers non-credit technical programs, along with certificates, associates, undergraduate and graduate programs. The university is dedicated to academic excellence solidly grounded in the liberal arts that fosters personal growth, integrity and professional preparation within a caring environment. The university prepares students as Christian servant leaders for life-long learning, continued scholarship by linking discovery research to knowledge at the doctoral level, and active participation in a diverse, global society.
Why Campbellsville University
- Diversity and community: The diversity mission of Campbellsville University is to foster awareness and understanding of diverse perspectives across all aspects of the institution vital to education while affirming the dignity, value, and uniqueness of each individual regardless of personal differences. In this 21st Century, the commitment to diversity strengthens students and the broader community towards diverse citizenship, a pluralistic society, and a global economy. Campbellsville University embraces diversity as integral to a caring, Christ-centered community of learners.
- Church outreach: Campbellsville University Church Outreach strives to give college students practical ministry experience through serving in churches every week. The desire is that through this, Christ will change lives, and that CU will remain connected to churches across the Commonwealth and beyond.
- Student government association: The Campbellsville University SGA works in cooperation with the university administration. SGA promotes the dignity of all students, encourages involvement across the campus, and works closely with the administration to faithfully advocate for the entirety of the student body. It also organizes Homecoming, the Annual Christmas Tree Lighting, the Valentine Pageant, and Spring Formal.
- Clubs and organizations: Campbellsville University has 30+ student groups, including those related to academics, professional and personal interests, and campus ministry.
- Athletics: With over 25 men’s, women’s and co-ed teams competing in the Mid-South Conference of the NAIA, Campbellsville Athletics are exciting to follow. The athletes at Campbellsville University represent the university and region with integrity and are regular winners of the Champions of Character distinction.