Travel Education is committed towards their users in protecting their privacy and strives to provide safe and secure user experience. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that applies to this website and explains further how and when personal information is collected, used, shared, and is kept secured.
Information we collect
Our website collects both Personal and Non- Personal Information from you only when you choose to share it with us, which includes:
- Your contact information like name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
- The type of device that you are using to access our services.
- The location from where you are using our services, as it enables certain features available on our website.
- Your device activity while using our Services like how long you’ve been active on our website, the types of queries you submit, the browser that you use, and also the language you used to access our services.
We restrict access to your Personal or Educational Information to employees who we believe reasonably need to know/or that information in order to fulfil their jobs to provide, operate, develop, or improve our products or services.
Travel Education does not rent, sell, or share personal or educational information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except:
- to provide products or services you've requested,
- when we have your permission,
- or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Travel Education under confidentiality agreements. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
We share your personal information with colleges or educational institutions, based on your expression of interest regarding courses, specializations and institutions or in case of applications for admission to such colleges or educational institutions, which may further contact you and process your information for the said purposes.
Personalization of services
- You may have the right to invoke certain rights as per applicable laws and regulations in relation to your personal information being processed by the Website’s Database.
Confidentiality and Security
- The security and confidentiality of your Personal Data is important to us and Travel Education has invested significant resources to protect the safekeeping and confidentiality of your personal data. When using external service providers acting as processors, we require that they adhere to the same standards as Travel Education. Regardless of where your personal information is transferred or stored, we take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that personal data is kept secure.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made there under to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
By using this Site, we believe you have agreed upon all the policies mentioned regarding the submission of your personal and non- personal information which may be shared with other concerned parties and could also be accessed by other countries.