Why Study in USA
It is every student's aspiration to possess an American degree while completing their education in the USA as when they are planning to study abroad, the USA appears as an emerging study destination for various international students.
Students turn out to be competent to work in their desired field because of the USA?s world-class education system that gives access to progressive technology and research along with advanced English language skills and valuable intercultural experience.
The country even has some of the best and most futuristic infrastructures in the world with remarkable research facilities with major breakthroughs in science, technology, and art. In short, the United States of America represents the land of dreams for millions of international students around the world who are willing to fulfill all their goals.
Globally recognized degrees
It is hardly a secret that the USA has the finest universities that manage to maintain a strong ranking among the world?s best-ranked institutions. American Universities keep updating their coursework which eventually attracts a lot of international students from different parts of the world. Also, the Universities have high academic standards so that they can deliver high-quality education with globally reputed degrees to their students and prepare them for wonderful career opportunities.
International student support
The Universities of the USA offer a variety of support services to help international students settle down for their classes by making their transition to the USA smoother. International students are given plenty of help through various workshops, English language practices, orientations, and training. Moreover, these universities offer many other resources as well for students from mental health services to career support while the students are pursuing their education in the country.
Campus life in colleges and universities is not just about classes and tutorials but an extension of your personality. Students are exposed to a lot of exciting mediums through which they can make friends and enjoy their student life such as indulging in a pottery class, joining a dance club, or even becoming a member of the college magazine team if you feel words are your best friend. Hence, studying in the USA is surely every student?s top preference as it broadens their horizon with lots of opportunities waiting to knock on their door.
The USA is considered a top destination for international students as people are coming from all around the world giving students a chance to interact with others from different backgrounds and learning about their culture. Also, when students are exposed to such diversity they are likely to develop strong personality traits and skills that are valuable in the international job market and help them in nurturing their tolerance and openness to other?s perception as it is every employer?s preference to hire people who are the best suit for their dynamic work environment.
Universities with a flexible academic environment
Studying in the USA provides an ideal environment for international students depending upon their strengths, interests, and goals as universities here purposefully shift their classroom sessions and instruction methods to make learning more effective and engaging, at the same time, relevant to their field of study. Students get flexible options to choose different courses according to their needs and interests before they declare their choice for major at the end of the second year. So if you are someone who is not sure about their next course, you can probably relax as you have an option to decide and apply for it at a later stage.
Internships and Career Advancement
US universities are world leaders in terms of technology and scientific techniques and are committed to providing the same resources to students because of which many universities in the USA offer internship programs to international students as an early start to their professional careers. Students prefer to obtain these internships during their college years to take advantage of hands-on experience and get access to better-paying jobs after they have completed their studies in order to be work ready for the industry.
Advantages of Studying In USA
Many students dream of pursuing their education abroad but making a decision and choosing to do so is indeed a massive step and the USA tops the list by becoming a famous study destination for these students.
In the world, the United States of America (USA) hosts the most number of international students. Quality education, a unique curriculum, a multicultural environment, and abundant opportunities are just some of the reasons why many international students want to study in the USA.
Studying abroad in an American university will allow for invaluable academic, professional, and personal growth, and open up an infinite number of career opportunities for students after they complete their degree program.
The universities and colleges in the USA offer a wide range of courses in all academic fields and students can choose which program they want to study in. Also, academic study and experience from a university in the USA has a very positive reputation in the international job market as students develop critical thinking skills, cross-culture skills and boost their self-confidence which is highly valued by employers worldwide.
Improve your language skills
International students, who are non-native English speakers, can become fluent in the language during their time at USA University which will help the students refine their skills and gain a competitive advantage in the job market. Having a robust knowledge of more than one language and culture can make you a valuable asset to any organization, as it demonstrates your cross-cultural communication skills.
Being conscious of the fact that universities of the USA holds a great reputation and are well-known for the quality of their education, it?s not astonishing that companies are excited to welcome young people with US degrees. So whether a student wishes to settle in the USA or return back to their home country, earning an American Degree provides them with the potential required in order to expand their career opportunities. Universities in the USA focus on experimental learning along with internships which helps the students to gain hands-on real-world experience in their field of interest.
Enhance your personality
Students who have planned and taken an initiative to live and study away from their home country are more motivated, flexible, and independent than those who have never lived abroad. In addition to excellent English language skills, students even become more outgoing, confident, and communicative, and always up for any kind of challenge and it won?t be wrong to say that the United States of America has this effect on all international students.
Keep learning and keep traveling
Studying abroad is clearly an interesting life experience altogether, but studying in a place so complex and varied as the United States of America is even more fascinating. International students will surely have a meaningful experience as it will expand their view of the world and their perspective towards their own life and students will be able to see their growth not just professionally but personally. Students can also travel to numerous other states a lot more easily which will allow them to explore new places and learn more about them.
Life In USA
Life in the United States of America is not less than an adventure. All the international students are sure to experience many new and exciting things while they are studying in the USA.
American culture is enriched by the values and belief systems which makes it easier for foreign students to adjust and settle quickly as all religions are accepted and given due respect. Students here can find comfort as the USA resembles just as their home country.
While studying in the USA, students can explore new places and learn a lot of new things about those places and can choose to communicate and interact with fellow students as the USA is culturally diverse and has many students coming from different parts of the world.
Holidays and Traditions in the USA
As an international student, it becomes necessary to get involved and actively participate in varied traditions of the USA to learn more about their culture and adjust well to their surroundings. This way, students will not only become familiar with the local traditions or know the significance of their holidays but will have an open option to settle in the future.
Students who are planning to pursue their further education in the USA can be assured of their safety as many areas of the country are well monitored and patrolled and are under the strict surveillance of the local police. Students can feel safe and should only avoid places like dark alleys to prevent themselves from any mishaps.
International students while studying will also explore different parts of the country and that would require a lot of transportation, so students here can opt for public transportation facilities and can commute from one place to another easily and efficiently. Also, some students can go for bicycles and taxis depending upon the distance and the duration of their desired destination.
The country has a diverse culture and a variety of cuisines available for international students to try out. Even the universities and colleges have their specialty food like ice creamery or cookie and ice-cream sandwiches and more. Also, it is popular as the capital of the fast-food culture but each state has its dishes with a hint of cultural twist.
The weather in the USA is as diverse as the country’s culture. Few States have a typical seasonal cycle with hot summer and cold winters but some areas have unpredictable weathers with extreme summers and bitterly cold winters.
List of Universities & Colleges
- Air University
- Alabama A&M University
- Alabama State University
- Athens State University
- Auburn University
- Auburn University at Montgomery
- Birmingham-Southern College
- Faulkner University
- Huntingdon College
- Jacksonville State University
- Miles College
- Oakwood College
- Samford University
- Southeastern Bible College
- Spring Hill College
- Stillman College
- Talladega College
- Troy University - Dothan
- Troy University - Montgomery
- Troy University - Phenix City Campus
- Troy University - Troy
- Tuskegee University
- University of Alabama - Birmingham
- Arizona State University
- Arizona State University - Downtown Phoenix
- Arizona State University - Lake Havasu
- Arizona State University - Polytechnic
- Arizona State University - West
- DeVry University-Phoenix
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Prescott
- Grand Canyon University
- Northern Arizona University - Flagstaff Mountain
- Northern Arizona University - Yuma
- Prescott College
- The University of Arizona
- Thunderbird School of Global Management
- University of Phoenix
- Arkansas Baptist College
- Arkansas State University-Jonesboro
- Arkansas Tech University
- Central Baptist College
- Harding University
- Henderson State University
- Hendrix College
- John Brown University
- Lyon College
- Ouachita Baptist University
- Philander Smith College
- Southern Arkansas University
- University of Arkansas - Fort Smith
- University of Arkansas Pine Bluff
- University of Arkansas-Fayetteville
- University of Arkansas-Little Rock
- University of Arkansas-Monticello
- University of Central Arkansas
- University of the Ozarks
- Williams Baptist University
- Alliant International University
- Antioch University-Los Angeles
- Art Center College of Design
- Azusa Pacific University
- California Baptist University
- California College of Arts & Crafts
- California Institute of Integral Studies
- California Institute of Technology
- California Institute of the Arts
- California Lutheran University
- California Maritime Academy
- California Polytechnic State University- San Luis Obispo
- California State Polytechnic University-Pomona
- California State University Channel Islands
- California State University East Bay
- California State University Monterey Bay
- California State University Sonoma
- California State University, Bakersfield
- California State University-Chico
- California State University-Dominguez Hills
- California State University-Fresno
- Iowa State University
- Marymount California University
- Mission College
- National University of California
- New York Film Academy - Los Angeles
- San Francisco State University
- San Jose State University - International Gateway
- San Mateo Colleges - Canada College
- San Mateo Colleges - College of San Mateo
- San Mateo Colleges - Skyline College
- Santa Monica College
- Sofia University
- University Bridge - College of Marin
- University of California, Irvine
- University of California, Riverside IEP
- University of California, Santa Cruz - Silicon Valley Extension
- University of the Pacific - San Francisco
- University of the Pacific - Stockton
- Webster University - Irvine
- Westcliff University
- American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
- Atlantis University
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Daytona Beach Campus
- Florida International University
- Florida Polytechnic University
- Full Sail University
- New York Film Academy - South Beach
- University of Central Florida
- University of South Florida
- Valencia College - East Campus
- Valencia College - West Campus
- Webster University - Orlando
- Adelphi University
- Adelphi University
- Hofstra University
- LIM College
- Long Island University - Brooklyn
- Long Island University - Post
- Manhattanville College
- Mercy College
- Monroe College
- New York Film Academy - New York
- New York Tech - New York (NYIT)
- New York Tech - Old Westbury (NYIT)
- Pace University - New York City
- Pace University - Westchester
- Queens College of The City University of New York
- St. Francis College
- State University of New York (SUNY) at Oswego
- SUNY Fulton-Montgomery Community College
- SUNY Polytechnic Institute - Albany
- SUNY Polytechnic Institute - Utica
- City University of Seattle
- Eastern Washington University
- INTERLINK at Seattle Pacific University
- Northeastern University - Seattle
- Seattle Central College
- Shoreline Community College
- South Puget Sound Community College
- Tacoma Community College
- Walla Walla Community College
- Western Washington University
- Computer & Information Technology
- Engineering & Science
- Business Management
- Design (Fashion, Interior, Game) Management
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Accounts and Finance
- Certificate Course
- Diploma Course
- Advance Diploma Course
- Bachelor's Course
- Master's Course
Cost of Studies
|USA Colleges||Undergraduate Tuition Fee||Post Graduate Tuition Fee||MBA Tuition Fee|
|Private University||USD 32,000.00||USD 35,000.00||USD 60,000.00|
|State University||USD 24,000.00||USD 30,000.00||USD 48,000.00|
|Community||USD 200 per Credit*||USD 250 per Credit*||N/A|
The tuition fees for undergraduate courses vary between $15,000 and $20,000 and for MS program it can range anywhere between $7000 to over $21,000 and more depending on the public or private school and the program you apply. The cost of living for a month can vary anywhere from $300 to $1000 based on your lifestyle.
Note: Fees shown above may vary as per selection of the University/College.
- Fall Intake - September - Universities offers all the Courses to International students.
- Winter Intake - January - Many Courses for students who missed fall intake.
- Spring - May - Not all Universities offer courses in Spring Intake.
United States has always been considered as the ?land of opportunities?. Being one of the leading nations with a strong economic structure, the nation offers an array of job opportunities to international students in all fields of work.
- Valid Passport (Should be valid for at least 3 Months after the study program)
- Valid Identity card
- 4 Passport size recent photograph
- Proof of Acceptance by a Designated Learning Institution
- Proof of Funds.
- Immigration Medical Examination (IME)
- English Language Proficiency Exam Score
- Statement of Purpose
- Proof of Funds
- Penal Clearance
- Certified Copies of Academic Transcripts and Passport
- Birth Certificate
- Academic Certificates
- Proof of Financial Capability
- Remember that all document which are written in another language should be translated in English.
- Application Form. Fill out the DS-160 form, a standard U.S. non-immigrant visa form.
- Create a Profile.
- Visa Fees.
- Schedule Appointments.
- Attend the Fingerprint and Photograph Appointment.
- Attend the Consular Interview.
- Visa Issuance.
Arrival & Accommodation
Planning & Housing: Whilst you are staying in the Australia, you will have a variety of accommodation options available to you. Your choices will depend largely on whether your college or university has halls of residence, what city you are in, and the amount of your monthly budget. Various options include Halls of Residence, Self- Catered Halls, Flats/ Houses.