ABOUT TRAVEL EDUCATION
- Travel Education is a diverse team of professionals that has come together to work on an audacious mission- to provide a free world-class foreign education consultation for anyone, anywhere which requires us to collect some information. “We”, “us” and “our” refers to our company “Travel Education”.
- Understanding your rights and responsibilities as our registered user is of utmost priority and should be given due importance. So before using our services, you must accept all our Terms and Conditions and register yourself to enter into the contract.
- The following terms and conditions, along with all other terms and legal notices located on www.traveleducation.in govern your usage of our website which is owned and operated by TRAVEL EDUCATION (hereinafter referred to as “Company”).
TRAVEL EDUCATION PORTAL
- The company provides a portal where the information is made available for use to help students discover various universities and colleges along with courses of their choice with proper details, so that the students can easily apply online.
- If you register on our website or register to participate in an event, we will collect personal information such as your name, email address, contact details, country of residence, nationality, preferred study destination, and when you intend to study.
- If a student decides to inquire about various study opportunities, they will have an option to either proceed through our online process or can choose to connect with our counselor where in both the conditions we may request additional information such as education qualifications, employment history, occupation, courses depending upon area of interest, copies of documents as proof of identity – e.g., copies of passport, photographs, marital status and how you will fund your studies. Also, we may request some sensitive information about your health.
TRAVEL EDUCATION ACCOUNT (DASH-BOARD)
- Travel Education helps connect colleges/educational institutes with prospective students who may be of interest to them. Study Abroad section of Portal assists students in completing and submitting their applications to universities abroad.
- In order to access the features of the Travel Education Portal, you will have to create your account (dashboard) with Travel Education. You agree and confirm that you will never use another User’s account nor provide access to your account to any third-party. When creating your account, you confirm that the information so provided is accurate and complete. Further, you agree that you are solely responsible for the activities that occur on your account, and you shall keep your account password secure and not share the same with anyone. You must notify Travel Education immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. At no point in time will Travel Education be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account; you shall solely be liable for the losses caused to Travel Education or others due to such unauthorized use, if any.
- Travel Education takes no responsibility for any User Content that is uploaded on the Travel Education Portal, and further, the User shall be solely responsible for his or her own actions in utilizing such User Content and availing the Travel Education Portal provided herein.
ACCESS, PERMISSION, RESTRICTION
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Travel Education Portal or the content without Company’s prior written authorization.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Travel Education’s Portal.
- You may post reviews, comments and other feedbacks; send other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringement of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any other form of spam.
- Travel Education reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Travel Education Portal at any time with or without notice at its sole discretion.
CONTENT USE AND CONDUCT
- Travel Education Content utilized on the Travel Education Portal which shall include but not be limited to trademarks, and logo process, images, graphics are owned by or licensed to Travel Education and subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- You shall not download any User Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by Travel Education on the Travel Education Portal for that User Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, make available online or electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any User Content for any other purposes other than as provided herein without the prior written consent of Travel Education or the respective licensors of the User Content.
- Copying, extracting, downloading, sharing, modifying, selling, storing, distributing, making derivate works from or otherwise exploiting any content, data, information, including profiles, photographs and graphics, available on the Portal and any services or products of the Company, in any manner or for any purpose which is not, consistent with the Purpose and in accordance with these Terms. You are expressly prohibited from using or exploiting the Portal and/or any content or data provided therein for: (a) any commercial purposes without prior written consent of the Company.
Reproduction in whole or in part of the same is strictly prohibited unless used with an express written permission from Travel Education.
Once the students have cleared their assessment and are eligible for further education abroad, they will have to make a payment of Rs. 7500 which is refundable* as a security deposit to the company.
Refunds will be applicable-
- If student’s visa gets rejected.
- If student’s visa gets approved.
- Refund of Rs. 7500 will be initiated only when the students have completed their first semester in their chosen university and will be enrolling into the second semester.
Refunds will not be applicable-
- If visa is rejected due to-
- Submission of fraudulent documents
- Submission of Invalid documents
- Errors in documents
- If a student takes transfer from a college or university within 15 days of commencement of semester.
- If a student decides to discontinue the process halfway and plans on shifting to the other consultant.
- When you visit Travel Education’s Portal or send an email to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By communicating with us, you consent to receive communication from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or posting notices on Travel Education. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, disclaimers, offers and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication should be in writing.
TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT
Travel Education will terminate Users access to the Travel Education, if-
- The User is a repeat copyright infringer;
- The Users breaches any terms of these Terms and Conditions.
- Your use of the Travel Education Portal disrupts our business operations or affects any other party/ user
- You have behaved in a way, which objectively could be regarded as inappropriate or unlawful or illegal or which would bring any claims against our company.
- We may suspend access to the Travel Education Portal or require you to change your password if we reasonably believe that the Travel Education Portal has been or is likely to be misused, and we will notify you accordingly. Any termination of your registration and/or Account or the Portal will not affect liability previously incurred by you.
In case any of the above-mentioned cases occur, Travel Education reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the User’s account with immediate effect.
Upon suspension or termination of the User’s account:
- User access shall be terminated immediately, and the User shall not be able to access the said terminated account.
- It implies that if the rights afforded to Travel Education, such as the exclusive use of a 'work' for a set period of time, are being breached by a user, their access shall be terminated immediately.
- Also, user’s access shall be terminated if it is found that fraudulent, invalid or unauthentic documents have been submitted on our company’s portal.
- You will not without obtaining prior written consent of Travel Education, disclose to third party any Confidential Information (as defined below) that is disclosed to you during the term of your use of the Travel Education Portal.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Confidential Information so provided to you shall at all time be the property of Travel Education and any breach of the same shall cause irreparable damage to Company.
- The Company expressly disclaims warranties of any kind for any use of or any access to the Portal, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at the Portal, to any external website linked thereto, and to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto. The Portal, and any material, information, links, and content presented on the webpage at the Portal, as well as any external website and any external material, information, links, and content linked thereto, are provided on an "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- The Company has no control over any external website or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to the Portal. Certain jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and the foregoing exclusions of implied warranties may not apply to you. The Portal and its internal web pages may be unavailable for online access from time to time and at any time; there are no guarantees and no warranties of online availability, impressions, and click-through. The entire risk as to the performance of, or non-performance of, or arising out of the use of, or the access of, or the lack of access to the Portal, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at the Portal, to any external website linked thereto, or to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto, is borne by the user, visitor, or other person.
LIMITATION AND LIABILTY
- In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, contract, or otherwise shall Company be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this Portal including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this Portal or through any linked external website.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Travel Education, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from:
- your use of and access to the Travel Education’s portal;
- your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right;
- any claim that your User Content caused damage to a third party; or
- violation of any applicable laws.
This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Travel Education’s Portal.