Australia, a continent that is the most dynamic and holistic by the means of a traveler’s checklist. Australia will leave you astonished with its diversity. This continent country is blessed with a diverse geography. It has everything from snow-capped mountains to islands to large deserts to tropical and temperate forests. The geography reflects a perfect blend of heterogeneous ecosystems and tectonic qualities ranging from the archaic suburbs of cosmopolitan Melbourne, Perth and the virtually unexplored Outback, to the volcanic group of barren Antarctic islands: the Heard island and the McDonald islands that fall under the Australian territory to the north of Antarctica. An Australia visa is the only gateway to quench your wanderlust, given the diversity this place is blessed with.
Surrounded by the Indian Ocean and South Pacific Ocean, the country of Australia is in the continent of Oceania and is the sixth largest country in the world. Being an island, Australia does not share its land borders with any country. It is separated from Asia by Arafura and Timor Seas; Queensland by the Coral Sea and the Tasman Sea separates it from New Zealand.
Types Of Visa
90 Days Tourist Visa
Processing time : 20-25 days
Stay period : Upto 90 days
Validity : Upto 1 year
Documents for Australia visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of three blank pages
- Copy of the first, last page, observation page (if any) and all used and unused pages of current passport should be notarized and submitted along with the documents. If an old passport is being submitted, then copies of all used pages must be submitted as well.
- Confirmed return air tickets
- The following forms - Form 1419 Tourist / 54 / 956 need to fill, signed, and attached to the passport
- Note: For minors, parents must sign the visa forms
- 2 recent passport-size color photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up)
- Covering letter mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveler, purpose of visit and duration of stay addressed to the Australia High Commission, New Delhi
- Income Tax papers showing transactions for the last 3 years
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions for the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Travel itinerary with proof of hotel stay with passenger name and travel dates
- All Indian passport holders require a valid visa to enter Australia.
- Australia is offering E-Visa to Indian citizens. The entire visa application can be done online. There is no label or stamp in the passport. It is an electronic visa sent via email.
- The maximum known visa processing time is 31 days, Visa issuance is mostly done in a much shorter time, however, this can vary based on a specific case. Express Visa processing in 48 hours can be availed at an additional charge.
- Visa can be applied for either single or multiple entries for a duration of 3 or 6 or 12 months.
- Applicants over 71 years of age and any applicant requesting a stay of 12 months or more must provide evidence of Overseas Health Insurance.
TOP 10 ATTRACTIONS
- Venture off to Fraser Island
- Ride a roller coaster at Gold Coast
- Visit the iconic Sydney Harbour
- Go diving at the Great Barrier Reef
- Drive the Great Ocean Road
- Visit the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
- Take a whale-watching cruise
- See the penguins of Phillip Island
- Go wine tasting at the Swan Valley
- Experience Aboriginal culture at the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
Why Choose Us
- Visa Services for all Countries
- End-to-End Visa Assistance
- Pick Up & Drop of
- Documents from your Doorstep
- Safety & Confidentiality
New Delhi 110021,
ETA = Electronic Travel Authority for Australian Tourist Visas.
Indian Passport holders are not eligible for an ETA
Following are the documents required for an Egypt e-Visa: Look no further! traveleducation.in provides Australia visa assistance in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow etc.